2 years/40,000 km are JMC standard service warranty in Papua New Guinea.
To maintain the validity of your JMC Manufacturer Warranty, please ensure that you comply with the terms and conditions below:
- Service your vehicle at the prescribed intervals.
- Your JMC Vehicle is recommended to be serviced at an authorized JMC Dealer and workshop, utilising JMC genuine parts only.
- Keep your warranty manual updated at all times, and within your vehicle at all times.
- Only JMC specified oils and fluids to be used in engine, gearbox, final drives, steering system, cooling system and brake system.
- Maintenance and inspection of all wear and tear items such as brakes, clutches, filters, drive belts, cam belts and lubricants.